Motion Graphics are moving graphic elements, people or texts in a video production. This can be, for example, an explainer video, animated company logo and also the graphical display of figures, data or a product.
In other words, it’s everything that has not been filmed with a camera.
Why use video for internal of external communications?
Because video is one of the best ways to meet the needs of all your employees and customers in a single format.Because video is one of the best ways to meet the needs of all your students, employees and customers in a single format.
• Visual learners will benefit from watching videos, as opposed to reading an article or sitting through a workshop.
• Auditory learners will benefit from a voiceover explaining a video’s contents.
• Those who learn through reading/writing will also benefit from text or motion graphics added to a video.
• This method is used to make a video more attractive and understandable.
• Video appeals to multiple learning types.
• Presenting information through video helps address the different learning styles of your employees:
Motion Graphic plays an important role in video content marketing. This is mainly due to the fact that this technique is an affordable way to explain complex matter “simply”.
Ways to Use Video for Internal and external Communications
• EXPLAINER VIDEOS
• JOB DESCRIPTION VIDEOS
• COMPANY PROFILE VIDEOS
• EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT VIDEOS
• WORKPLACE ORIENTATION VIDEOS
• LEADERSHIP AND TEAM WELCOME VIDEOS
• HEALTH AWARENESS VIDEOS• SELF-LED TRAINING VIDEOS
• MICROLEARNING VIDEOS
Just push the blue play button below and see for yourself.